(OPEN BOX) Mountune Camshaft Kit, Ford 1.6L Ecoboost - V2 + Valve Spring Set
- Mountune Camshaft set (6064-CS2-AA)
- Mountune Valve Spring Set (6064-VS1-AA)
Mountune has been engineering camshafts for multi-valve Ford engines for over 35 years. Our extensive background in engine development and motorsports results in a camshaft profile that delivers power across a broad RPM range. Designed for excellent turbocharger response thereby increasing torque and power, each Mountune camshaft is ground from brand new blanks on a BERCO LYNX 2000 CNC camshaft grinder to professional standards by our technical partner Piper Cams. Each camshaft is then de-burred and with special attention to lobe edges to protect camshaft followers from premature wear. This attention to detail ensures accuracy and quality that is only found at the highest levels of motorsport.
Our "V2" profile with added lift and duration enhance the mid to top end power and works well with larger than stock turbochargers. The included upgraded V1 valve spring set is matched to this camshaft profile and provides optimized valve control during sustained high rpm applications such as track day and drag race use.
- Precision ground from new blanks
- Broad power band maintains drivability
- Excellent all around camshaft profile
- Power Band 2000-7000 rpm
- Intake Duration 260° (OE Duration 228°)
- Exhaust Duration 244° (OE Duration 212°)
- Intake Valve Lift 8.64mm (OE 7.59mm)
- Exhaust Valve Lift 7.32mm (OE 6.19mm)
Valve Spring Features:
- Wound from high quality German steel
- Steel retainer set included
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.