Evans Waterless Conversion kit for 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
Convert your vehicle to Evans waterless coolant. Evans coolant lasts a lifetime and no coolant change is ever needed. Evans waterless coolant is designed for all gasoline and light duty diesel engines. It eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems while increasing reliability and engine life. Many of the features of converting to Evans Waterless coolant are corrosion free and pump cavitation, system pressure reduction, overheating prevention and horsepower maximization.
- Boiling Point:Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties:Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates corrosion and pump cavitation, reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine
This kit contains the necessary amount of Evans coolant needed to convert your vehicle to waterless coolant. Every kit includes conversion instruction, necessary Evans Prep Fluid to purge the system from the old coolant and convenient components such as test strips, paper funnel, a pair of gloves and 2 microfiber towels.
- 4 Gallon of Evans High Performance Coolant
- 2 Gallons of Evans Prep Fluid
- Instruction Manual
- 2 (two) Paper Funnel
- A pair of gloves
- 2 (two) Microfiber towels
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 6.1L
Check out this video featuring Jay Leno on the benefits and his experience on using Evans Waterless coolant.