Collinite 870 Fiberglass Boat Liquid Fleetwax (2 Pints) with Microfiber Towel
Versatile, 2 in 1 formula restores finish as it shines and preserves
- Restores, beautifies and protects in one step
- Award-winning*, #1 selling marine product
- Saves time and money with fleet applications
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
Returns original color and luster to oxidized, soiled, and stained fiberglass surfaces. Saves both time and money by combining restorative and protective properties in one easy step. Safely removes embedded contaminants, provides carnauba shine and lays down a durable coating of weather-protection. Handcrafted and poured in the USA. *Best Choice cleaner-wax Practical Sailor
Shake well before using. Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply THIN amount of No. 870 to section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, oxidation etc. Reapply as necessary until surface is free of embedded contaminants. When product begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. For added protection/durability on clean surfaces, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (925, 885). See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Soiled fiberglass, gel coat, single stage or lacquered paints as well as light colored clear coat; silver, white.
- Exterior marine, automotive, RV, and aeronautical finishes
- Tarnished chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper (uncoated)
- NOT recommended for coated / painted metals or dark clear coat paint.