Price: $ 126.23
MSRP: $ 133.24
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
1. Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
2. No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
3. Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings(Excluding 25-130BK)
4. Specifically engineered for each application
5. Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
6. 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
7. 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
8. Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
9. CNC Machined from billet aluminum
10. Black anodizing with laser engraving
11. Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included12. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Manufacturer Part # E-BM/T/3 The Evolution link pipe set upgrades the Slip-On system to the Evolution system, which consists of a single-central muffler with valves and bigger Evolution link pipe tubes...
Manufacturer Part# M-BM/T/8H The latest addition to the BMW M series is the awe inspiring M3, an exquisite high performance car that can be made even better by adding an Akrapovic...
It's a challenge to develop an aftermarket exhaust for the great 911. The Akrapovič engineers have prepared a superb system with a dual nature. By using the optional Wireless Kit, the...