Price: $ 101.47
MSRP: $ 107.56
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
1. Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
2. No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
3. Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings(Excluding 25-130BK)
4. Specifically engineered for each application
5. Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
6. 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
7. 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
8. Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
9. CNC Machined from billet aluminum
10. Black anodizing with laser engraving
11. Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included12. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
$ 345.00 $ 350.00
This is for a set of the AutoTecknic Competition Steering Shift Paddles for the Porsche 718/ 991.2/ 971/ 95B/ 958.2 & 918 steering wheels. As purists ourselves, we understand the goals of all car enthusiasts—to go as fast...
Evo X SST Complete OEM Overhaul Transmission BuildSSP Performance took an OEM transmission, disassembled it completely, and cleaned it in their state of the art ultrasonic cleaning machine. After this process is completed the...
Evo X SST Stage 1 Transmission BuildThis SSP's entry level build for the SST transmission. The transmission receives a complete factory overhaul with all OEM parts. The transmission is completely disassembled...