Price: $ 101.47
MSRP: $ 107.56
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
1. Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
2. No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
3. Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings(Excluding 25-130BK)
4. Specifically engineered for each application
5. Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
6. 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
7. 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
8. Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
9. CNC Machined from billet aluminum
10. Black anodizing with laser engraving
11. Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included12. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Year: 1986 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): WP0AA0954GN156958 Mileage: 151,914 Body Type: Coupe Make: Porsche Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Model: 944 Vehicle Title: Clear Trim: Turbo Options:...
These BOSS™ Perfecting Foam Pads are medium firmness, multi-purpose foam pads designed to remove light blemishes and hazing. Removes light blemishes and hazing Produces optimal depth and clarity in your...
M7 EBC Electronic Boost Controller provides accurate boost control by using only the highest performance solenoid valve. Manual boost control is also available and boost is even adjustable even when driving. The M7 EBC operates...